Thursday, October 8, 2015

The First Day of Forever

Even though I was very much a tomboy, as a little girl I always dreamed of my wedding.  More importantly, I dreamed of the man I would marry.  He was, of course, strong and handsome.  He had tan skin and dreamy eyes.  When I grew up a little bit, the man of my dreams changed a little bit.  He was still just as strong, handsome, and dreamy.  But now he was also a returned missionary.  He was a worthy Priesthood holder.  He loved my family and had a family that I loved and wanted to be a part of.  He made me laugh.  He kissed my forehead.  He made me a better person.  He was my best friend.

TYLER IS THAT MAN.

I am so lucky to be sealed to the man I pictured and so grateful for the amazing people that made our special day so perfect.

Oh, the way he makes me smile!

Coming out of the Temple. 
The right person, the right place, the right time.

The cheers.

The family.

The luncheon.

The speeches.
The laughter, tears, and gratitude.

The line.


The first dance.

The dip and the kiss.

My daddy and his only little girl.

His mom and her sweet son.

The line dancing.
 
The..Tyler.
(There is just no other way to describe him sometimes)
 

The cake.
 
The escape.

The gentleman.

Tyler and I were raised with the knowledge that we can be sealed together for time and all eternity. To find out how you can be with your family for forever, click here.


 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment